GLYCOLIC ACID BASED FABRIC CLEANER - PATENTED FORMULA
GLICO thanks to its formula with glycolic acid, the same used for personal cosmetics, is an innovative product. It is the first in its class to be patented, ideal for removing inorganic residues, minerals, dust and mixed dirt stains from seats and rugs.
GLICO is delicate on the treated surfaces, does not leave unwanted residues, restores color and softness to the fibers (Fluffy Effect) and leaves a perfect finish. Its distinctive feature is the Luminol effect: during dispensing, GLICO acts as a highlighter to detect spots not visible to sight, facilitating the removal work.
GLICO and DÙCTILE are part of the 2ph combined interior car washing cycle of #Labocosmetica.
- Complementary: eliminates dirt that an APC cannot remove;
- Patented formula with Luminol effect, highlights spots not visible to the naked eye and allows the detailer to proceed with the correct specific pre-treatment;
- Eliminates surfactant residues and halos resulting from washing the upholstery with alkaline detergents;
- Unbeatable for removing post-rain seat stains or streaks caused by wet clothing (such as wet swimwear);
- Eliminates inorganic residues, minerals such as salt from rubber or car fabric mats, dust and mixed dirt stains
- Due to its rapid drying of the fabric it is ideal for maintenance cleaning;
- Work times halved thanks to the 2pH® cycle with Ductile;
- It gives the fabric a renewed color and softness (Fluffy effect);Safe on plastics, rubber and metals;
- It does not require stain pre-treatment;
THE ONLY ACID PH FABRIC CLEANER
GLICO is the only fabric cleaner with a Luminol Acid pH system and is an innovative product that is new to the market, and that is why it is the only one that is patented.
GLICO is safe to use and designed to remove both organic and inorganic residue, removing the streaks usually left behind after cleaning
PATENTED LUMINOL SYSTEM
Thanks to GLICO’s Luminol effect, the detailer is able to take stock of the actual condition of the surface and take appropriate action, focusing their attention on the areas that need to be treated.
Much in the same way that an iron remover highlights iron contamination by turning it red when GLICO comes into contact with unseen inorganic substances it reacts and foams.
- It does not leave residue, marks or streaks
- High cleaning capacity
- High lubrication
On the side you will find a table to make the most of the products and get a shiny interior!
The Luminol system highlights dirt that can’t be seen during the cleaning process but reappears afterwards, sometimes even several days later.